- This event has passed.
Cars and Coffee in North Scottsdale
June 13, 2020 @ 7:00 am - 8:30 am
Come join us for our new format cars and coffee.
Our second location is the Florence Ely Nelson Desert Park on Pinnacle Peak Road near North Pima Road at 7 am on Saturday, June 13th.
The park is nestled between the shopping center (which contains the Starbucks referred to below) and the Highlands Church. There is a public parking lot that can be reached using the driveway at the far north of the shopping center parking lot (just past the Mastro’s Steakhouse and the Jade Palace).
Why the early hour? We will be congregating outside in the park and we want to beat the daily warm-up, but still be able to see (at a minimum of 6 feet distance) the friends we have missed during the Coronavirus stay at home order and the associated CCA embargo on in-person events.
What you need to bring:
- A smiling face and cheery disposition
- Stories on how you have handled life during the stay at home order
- Your appreciation of the BMW brand – its good points and its not so good points
- A cloth mask that effectively filters the air you breath, but that allows you to converse. Of course you will need to take it off in order to eat and drink. We encourage you to wear it at all other times.
- A chair to sit on (standing on chairs, especially folding chairs, is not always good for your health)
- A hat, so that you keep a cool head …
You can bring food and beverages or you can purchase them at the Starbucks in the shopping center.
When placing your chair and while moving about, we ask that you remember the social distancing guidelines and do not encroach on the space of others. This location has several Ramadas (that have picnic tables) that we anticipate will be vacant.
Register for this event below and be sure to include first names for all attendees so we can prepare name tags. Wait a minute after clicking once on the Submit button to allow the system time to process your request – you will receive a confirming message and an email.
Registrations are closed for this event
- Ed Burchenal