- This event has passed.
Cars and Coffee in North Scottsdale
November 14, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Come join us for another of our new format cars and coffee meetings.
Note that the start time has been moved to 8 am due to member requests.
Our location is the Florence Ely Nelson Desert Park on Pinnacle Peak Road near North Pima Road at 8 am on Saturday, November 14th.
Why the early hour? We will be congregating outside in the park and we want to beat the daily warm-up, but still be able to see (at a minimum of 6 feet distance) the friends we have missed during the Coronavirus stay at home order and the associated CCA embargo on in-person events.
What you need to bring:
- A smiling face and cheery disposition
- Stories on how you have handled life during the stay at home order
- Your appreciation of the BMW brand – its good points and its not so good points
- A cloth mask that covers both your nose and mouth and that effectively filters the air you breath. It should, however, allow you to converse without shouting. Of course you will need to take it off in order to eat and drink. We encourage you to wear it at all other times.
- A chair to sit on (standing on chairs, especially folding chairs, is not always good for your health)
- A hat, so that you keep a cool head …
When placing your chair and while moving about, we ask that you remember the social distancing guidelines and do not encroach on the space of others. This location has several Ramadas (that have picnic tables) that we anticipate will be vacant.
You can bring food and beverages or you can purchase them at the Starbucks in the shopping center.
Register for this event below and be sure to include first names for all attendees so we can prepare name tags. Wait a minute after clicking once on the Submit button to allow the system time to process your request – you will receive a confirming message and an email.
Registrations are closed for this event
- Paul Koreneff