- This event has passed.
Payson Fun Run – Cancelled
June 20, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
This event has been rescheduled for July 11th due to the fires that have caused various road closures.
Join us for a relaxing drive to Payson for a nice mid-morning break at Culver’s. We will park in the back of the Culver’s parking lot to exchange stories. You will then have plenty of time for other activities …
What you need to bring:
- A smiling face and cheery disposition
- Stories on how you have handled life during the stay at home order
- Your appreciation of the BMW brand – its good points and its not so good points
- A cloth mask that effectively filters the air you breath, but that allows you to converse. Of course you will need to take it off in order to eat and drink and even when driving. We encourage you to wear it at all other times.
- A chair to sit on (standing on chairs, especially folding chairs, is not always good for your health)
- A hat, so that you keep a cool head …
When placing your chair and while moving about, we ask that you remember the social distancing guidelines and do not encroach on the space of others.
Feel free to bring your own food and beverages or you can purchase them at the Culver’s.
Check-in at 8:30 am
Driver’s Meeting at 8:45 am
Circle K / Shell Station
17125 East Shea Boulevard
Fountain Hills AZ 85268
Depart at 9:00 am
There will be a drive leader, as well as a secondary group coordinator, to keep the group together and help ensure safe travels for our members and the general public.
Register for this event below and be sure to include first names for all attendees so we can prepare name tags. Wait a minute after clicking once on the Submit button to allow the system time to process your request – you will receive a confirming message and an email.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our drives are designed to be fun and safe for the entire family. As such, we expect all participants to behave in a mature and safe manner. If you want to have a drag race or test the limits of your BMW then please sign up for our next track event and allow professional instructors to assist you in getting the most out of your BMW. This is not the venue for driving recklessly and you will be asked to leave.
We will drive on AZ Highway 87 (the Beeline) north to Payson. Once in Payson, we will take AZ Highway 260 east to Culver’s.
Culver’s has informed us they will open at 10:00 am.